Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Poem for Mother

Mother
is a woman who has my birth right
take care
raising
educate me
until I had grown


Mother
is a woman who is always alert when I was in the cradle
when my legs not strong enough to stand
when my stomach feels hungry and thirsty
when I woke up in the morning, noon and night

Mother
is a caring woman
when I was sick
when I fell
when I cry
when I'm lonely

Mother
has been sleeping at a time when I looked at your face
there is a full beam
rays are full of patience
there is light filled with love and affection
there is light because I'm exhausted

I always trouble
I always seize your attention
I have spent the water Susumu
I always trouble you until the tears

Mother
you cry because I
are you sad because I
You suffer because of me
you skinny because I
You sacrificed everything for me

Mother
credit is not rewarded
credit is not bought
credit is endless
credit is matchless
credit is beautifully painted in heaven

1 comment:

  1. assalamualaikuum ya ahlal blog :D... Nice post..i love islam full

    ReplyDelete